- Orbeez ($14.99 for 1,000, amazon.com)
- Large bowl ($11 for set of 3, amazon.com)
- Funnel ($5 for set of 3, amazon.com)
- Empty plastic bottle
- Clear balloon ($7 for 72, amazon.com)
1. Pour a generous amount of Orbeez into a large bowl.
2. Fill the bowl with water and let it sit overnight. In the morning, you should be rewarded with a pile of bright, squishy water beads.
3. Use a funnel to fill the empty plastic bottle with Orbeez.
4. Blow up the balloon to create space for the Orbeez, then twist the opening to keep the air from escaping.
5. Stretch the balloon opening over the top of the plastic bottle.
6. Let the balloon untwist, then turn the bottle upside-down to pour the Orbeez into the balloon.
7. Remove the balloon from the bottle, squeeze out the extra air and tie it off.
Pin it for later!
Source: Good Housekeeping by Stephanie Shore Fisher